Thursday, April 30, 2009

love2bcreative





Custom Stationary
www.love2bcreative.com

Owner: Julia Slike
Number of children: 1 girl (age 3)
Year Started: 2003

What did you do before you became a WAHM?
I was a Graphic Designer for Motor Trend Magazine as well as several other high end establishments.

Describe your business/products:

I create one-of-a-kind custom stationary for all occasions. I work one on one with each customer to create something unique and personal. My portfolio ranges from invites and announcements all the way to wedding favors and paper fans. No two products are alike. Now days with the internet being full of mass produced stationary being printed at top speeds by huge corporations, it's nice to know that there are still small companies who work individually with each client to create artisan products that can't be duplicated by mass production.











What was your in
spiration?
Being a Graphic Designer for many years gave me the background I needed and after working for other companies for many years, I decided to focus on stationary and start my own business. I especially love weddings!

WAHM advice?
Take something that you're good at (a hobby? a current job? a passion?) and turn it into a business. Make money doing what you love.

Blog
http://love2bcreative.com/wordpress/
___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment