Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweet Greetings, Inc.






Personalized lawn announcements

www.Sweet-Greetings.com

Owner: Carrie Bryson
Number of children: 3 boys (ages 2, 4, 7)
Year Started: 2003

What did you do before you became a WAHM?
I was a professional Graphic Designer for over 10 years.

Describe your business/products:

I rent 7 foot tall personalized lawn storks to announce the birth of new babies as well as rent 4 foot tall all-occasoin signs for birthdays, weddings, graduations and more.

I also help other people start their own lawn announcement business. I've helped over 100 people start their own stork rental / yard greetings business.

Want to start a stork rental business?
www.Sweet-Greetings.com

What was your inspiration?
6 years ago I was reading a parenting magazine that spotlighted a mom who worked from home renting storks. That's when the light bulb went off and I realized that storks were my calling!

WAHM advice?
No matter how busy you are or what roadblocks get in your way, always remember that you CAN work from home. It's not an impossible dream. Being a WAHM is one of the hottest careers out there!

Blog
http://sweet-greetings.blogspot.com



___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment