Friday, May 1, 2009

Ellie-Jayne Designs

Boutique-style clothing and hair accessories
www.elliejaynedesigns.etsy.com

Owner: Amy Fournier
Number of children: Madeline is 4 and Allison is 3
Year Started: 2007

What did you do before you became a WAHM?
I was a SAHM. Before that I was a certified recreational therapist first at Shriners Childrens Hospital and then with Alzheimers/Dementia residents at a retirement facility.

Describe your business/products:
I custom create boutique-style clothing and hair accessories for children of all ages.

What was your in
spiration?
It started with trying to find cute affordable hairbows to match my girls outfits. I couldn't find any and the ones I did find where so cheaply made so I started making hairbows for my girls. Once I was really good at that, I started delving into sewing to make outfits to match the bows!

WAHM advice?
Work can always wait a little longer than your kiddos can. Give them attention first.

Blog
http://ellie-jaynedesigns.blogspot.com/


___________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! What an honor. This is a great opportunity for those of us who can't really afford advertising!

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete